Megan waiting for her Birthday to Come

Yesterday Megan was way excited for her Birthday to come and just couldn't handle it any longer. She told us that she wished it was that day. Then she went on to say "I wish my birthday were today, I have been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for my 6th Birthday."
You're great Megan. It has been such a long wait to get to the 6th birthday. I love you!!!!

Talking About Santa

Elizabeth: "Momma, Santa, milk? Momma Santa Cookies? Go see Santa, Hug?"

Mom: "Yes Santa loves milk and lots of cookies. Do you want to go see Santa so you can give him a hug this time?"

Elizabeth: "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Kaylee: "I want to go give Santa a hug this time because I know that he's just a good guy!!!!"

(We've seen Santa a couple different times, not to mention when she was younger. Now Santa is a good guy, I think mostly because we aren't around him.)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Soooooooo Tired.........

Well last night was the big night. We had a blast. I think I may not every recover the sleep I lost but oh well, it was worth having fun with friends. I don't have the laptop to upload photos so those will have to come later. I do have some pretty fun pics of all of us standing in line waiting to go in. Luckily we live in a small enough town that we didn't have to get in line hours and hours and hours before hand.

We met at my house and thought about having ice cream and brownies but all of us were full from dinner and just too excited so we had a taste and left at 10:20 to the theatre which is just a couple blocks from my house. We got there and there weren't too many people waiting. But within about 10-15 minutes it got pretty packed. They opened up 3 theatres to show the film.

A lot of Scott's High School students were there and so we conspired with them to help us sing Happy Birthday to our friend Amy. She was pretty surprised when everyone there joined in. Happy Birthday Amy.

Now on to the movie. It was good, I really liked it. I couldn't help giggling when all the teenage girls in the theatre(surprisingly I don't think they were the Majority) aahh and screamed a little when Jacob made his big first appearance. So funny. In the words of Larry the Cucumber from "Veggie Tales"..... "I laughed, I cried, It moved me Bob."

Definitely a fun movie to see. Even for husbands, the Wolves were HUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEE!!! I didn't get home until 2:45 and didn't get in bed until 3:00, kids were all up at 6:00, I was in and out of bed until 7:30 to run Megan to the bus stop. Surprisingly enough though I am not as tired as I thought I would be, this afternoon though I am sure I will crash!!!!!

I'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time! A lot of women (like Relief Society women) from my ward are going tonight. I'm not going, but I'll probably watch the movie later because it does look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete