Ok, first I better preface this that I am not a fanatic but I do like the books. I went with friends to see Twilight when it was in the Theatre. Well here is another Twilight series movie coming out and we are going to have a blast with it. A group of us bought our tickets a month or so ago and are very excited to have a girls night out.
We are meeting at my house before the show at 9:30 pm and are having an ice cream social and then we will be heading to the theatre to stand in line(hopefully not in the rain) at 11:00 pm so that we can be some of the first to see the show at 12:00 AM. Are we crazy or what. Scott keeps teasing me that I am so obsessed with Twilight but I must say he is the one who bought me the books. I hadn't even seen the trailer for the movie until the first of last week when I realized maybe I should see what the movie will be since I already have my ticket. My friend also gave me a copy of the People magazine that is totally devoted to the Twilight Series and the New Moon movie.
I think it will be funny because a big group of Scott's High School students will all be there and they keep telling Scott how excited they are to go. He keeps telling them that I will be there because I am Obsessed.
Funny story about Vampires and Scott. (Very cute too!!!) Last year I mentioned I went to Twilight with my friends and Scott was afraid that I was falling in love with Robert Patterson(not sure if last name is right). Well I assured him that I wasn't, that I wasn't in love with Edward the character either. Well our anniversary was about a month after the movie came out and Scott was debating on what to get for me. He wanted something new and fun. What he came up with was a book called Vampire Kisses. (HaHa) Well the book was one he found on line with a company that has a bunch of pre-fab books that you enter names and a few other details about you like favorite drink, restaurant, pets names, etc. Well they put that info into a book and you have your very own book staring you. So for our anniversary I got this book called Vampire Kisses staring me and Scott the vampire. LOL. I opened the package and just started laughing so hard. Scott was grinning from ear to ear and said that Edward had nothin' on him. He's too cute and sweet. I love him tons.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's a funny book! Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun girl's night out!