Megan waiting for her Birthday to Come

Yesterday Megan was way excited for her Birthday to come and just couldn't handle it any longer. She told us that she wished it was that day. Then she went on to say "I wish my birthday were today, I have been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for my 6th Birthday."
You're great Megan. It has been such a long wait to get to the 6th birthday. I love you!!!!

Talking About Santa

Elizabeth: "Momma, Santa, milk? Momma Santa Cookies? Go see Santa, Hug?"

Mom: "Yes Santa loves milk and lots of cookies. Do you want to go see Santa so you can give him a hug this time?"

Elizabeth: "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Kaylee: "I want to go give Santa a hug this time because I know that he's just a good guy!!!!"

(We've seen Santa a couple different times, not to mention when she was younger. Now Santa is a good guy, I think mostly because we aren't around him.)

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Twilight Truffles

My friend Sophie bought these when she went on a trip to Utah and got them for me because she knew we were going to the midnight showing and having a party before hand. If you can't read it says I creve (crave) Jacob or Edward. Awesome. I thought you all might enjoy seeing these. They are mint and raspberry truffles.

1 comment: