Today was the big B-U-S day. Megan was super excited and was awake at 5:30 once again. Oh my goodness. Well she in turn woke up Kaylee and they in turn woke up Elizabeth. Goodbye to sleep for an hour. We all ended up eating breakfast and getting ready. I was showered and ready to go before 7:30 and we had to sit and wait for a while to walk to the bus stop. I left early because they were all begging to go. I don't think I could have come up with another reason why it wasn't time to go to the bus stop, so we left. I figured getting the stroller out of the van, taking some pictures and walking to the stop would kill some time. This pic is of the girls standing in our driveway getting ready to walk.Liz is funny because everytime we go outside she wants her jacket on and her hood on. If anybody touches her hood watch out. Well of course Megan was trying to take the hood off for the pictures. It was crazy.
This is cute Megan ready to go to school. This is part of the little bridge that we live on and the ravine on the side of our house and yard. If you look in the distance there is a car parked on the right side. Her bus stop is just beyond that. So not too far away but far enough away when the rain starts and I'm tryin' to get 3 little ones down the street in crazy downpours and especially right here on the bridge, we get puddles of standing water because the only drain hole we have on it is just a small round hole. Tiny. So we will see what is to come once the rain starts in the next month or so.
Cute Megan huddled up waiting for the bus to come.
She just jumped on as soon as the door was open, didn't even look back. The bus driver told her to pick a seat and sit down. Of course Megan sat in the seat right behind the driver. There she is smiling. (If you can see her)
?????????GOT MILK????????? Kaylee was having a snack of Graham Crackers and Milk and took a drink of milk. I looked up after her first drink and thought of all of those fun, crazy Milk commercials and I had to get a picture of this. I love it!!!! She is so silly.
It was such a gorgeous day today as we walked to pick up Megan from the bus stop. The girls had fun picking flowers and Elizabeth a stick.
Here's Megan climbing off the school bus. She was so excited as it pulled up. She was waving and yelling "Hi Mommy" out the window.
Today was the first day of dance classes for the fall. Last year Megan was in Beginning Ballet and Kaylee was in Creative Movement. This year they are both in Beginning Ballet. They were both so excited. Elizabeth loves going to dance classes, she tries to run out onto the floor and dance with her sisters. Aren't they so cute?
Megan and Kaylee at dance class. The dance studio moved to a new location and it is awesome. It is right on the pier and it is gorgeous. If you look in the mirrors you see the river. It's right on the Columbia river where it dumps into the Pacific Ocean. My little Ballerinas.I have to say, Elizabeth and I were so exhausted that after taking Megan to the bus stop and playing for a while this morning we took a nap. It was about a 3 hour nap and it was wonderful that we both were able to get sleep. My body needed it so badly. Sweet Kaylee was wonderful. She played the Disney Princess game on the Wii while we slept. She was so cute." Don't worry mom you can take a nap, I'll just play the game. sleep good." Gotta love her.

So glad you got some sleep! You needed it after all of those early mornings!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the "Got Milk?" picture. So fun! That's so exciting that Megan got to ride a bus. I'm scared for letting my kids ride one, but I guess I have two years more to get used to the idea. :)
ReplyDelete