Of course at that point listening to her say they were villains and watching them run around cackling I thouht to myself I definitely used the wrong name for the address to this blog, Princesses? No Villains, Scott likes to call them little terrorists because they run around like crazy and tear things apart and are sometimes absolutely crazy. But of course they are my little princesses in all that they say and most of the time what they do. Here are some pictures from today of the girls being what they do best....CUTE!!!!!
Kaylee being silly and leaning over backwards.
Elizabeth was just a little bit mad at me because I wanted her to show me her new clothes and be "pretty" but she just wanted to see her pictures on the camera. I asked her to smile but she just growled and gave me grumpy face.
cheese it girl. I used to make this same face for the camera when I was her age, Megan made it, Kaylee made it, now Elizabeth makes it. Goofy head.
Megan and Kaylee just went to a B-day party and this is her little horn from it.
My three villains, I mean Princesses, being silly and crazy together.

They are so cute. I love seeing all these pictures of them.
ReplyDeleteCute background, by the way...
Ah nuts. Girls run around like crazy, destroying everything too? My girl does a bit, but I thought I'd get a break since I thought only boys do it. :p
ReplyDeleteCute girls!
Your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big they all are. It is so good to see you guys! I am glad that you have a blog!
ReplyDelete