Megan waiting for her Birthday to Come

Yesterday Megan was way excited for her Birthday to come and just couldn't handle it any longer. She told us that she wished it was that day. Then she went on to say "I wish my birthday were today, I have been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for my 6th Birthday."
You're great Megan. It has been such a long wait to get to the 6th birthday. I love you!!!!

Talking About Santa

Elizabeth: "Momma, Santa, milk? Momma Santa Cookies? Go see Santa, Hug?"

Mom: "Yes Santa loves milk and lots of cookies. Do you want to go see Santa so you can give him a hug this time?"

Elizabeth: "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Kaylee: "I want to go give Santa a hug this time because I know that he's just a good guy!!!!"

(We've seen Santa a couple different times, not to mention when she was younger. Now Santa is a good guy, I think mostly because we aren't around him.)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pics from the day's fun events

Here are some pictures from my fun day with Kaylee and Elizabeth. It was super quiet and no yelling and fighting over everything. It was kind of nice. I think Kaylee really missed Megan but I think she is really going to like having quiet time and being the big sister at home. Kaylee was being a scooter driver and having fun on Elizabeth's bike. She was cruising all over the floor. A plus for having wood floors and linoleum.


Elizabeth is miss Independent and wants to do everything by herself. I just think it's so cute seeing her drink the milk out of her cereal bowl like everyone else. She has been doing that since she was about 11 months. She is so much more steady and uses the spoon awesome. It's so cute.
She refuses to use her booster chair, so we switch to a regular chair. Well now she refuses to use a chair so now she gets a stool. Well now she wants to stand on it and climb into everything. She loves to push the stool over to the counter and watch what we are doing. She loves to help. Today she helped fold the towels and told me "I wanna carry them mama. I help!"
Tuckered out from all her helping. She just came in here by herself pulled on the blanket and fell asleep.
My beautiful, sweet, silly, happy Kaylee. She was such a tease to me today and was giggling the whole time she was teasing me. Then if I teased her she would give me a grumpy look and tell me to stop. Then the next second she was back to teasing me and giggling.
Okay, Kaylee is just so stinkin' cute. I was putting the girls clothes away upstairs, Megan was asleep on the couch and Scott was still at work. I hear Kaylee yell up to me "mom Elizabeth took off her pants and diaper."

I told her I would be down in just a second. While I finished hanging up the last couple of dresses I hear Kaylee say to Elizabeth "Liz come lay down so you don't pee." Then I heard her telling Elizabeth good job then I heard her go in my room to get the diaper and wipes. I was done and coming down the stairs at this point and say her putting on Elizabeth's diaper. So I had to grab the camera. It was so sweet. She loves being a big sister and is just soooooo good with Elizabeth. They are best buds and I think will become more inseparable now that Megan is in school.
Helping Beth stand up to pull up her pants.
Pulling up the pants, they got stuck in the back around the diaper and Kaylee just kept pulling harder and harder, then looks at me and says "mom please pick her up and hold her so I can get the pants on."
She told me not to help that she wanted to do it all.
Best Friends. They love each other so much and are always hugging and kissing. I have the sweetest girls in the world.

Tonight I was reading library books to them and I got really sleepy so I snuggled up on Megan and she stroked my face while I closed my eyes for a few minutes. Well Elizabeth couldn't be left out so she climbed on the edge of the couch by Megan and started kissing my nose. Then Megan joined in, then Kaylee joined in. It was so fun. They all took turns kissing my nose telling me how much they love me. I love these moments of being a mom. I'm excited to have fun adventures with my girls as they get older.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you started a blog. They are so much fun! I'm glad I get to see pictures of your girls. They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...the girls are SOO cute. Hey Dave and I also have a blog it is:
    http://daveandjackiecarpenter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete