Megan waiting for her Birthday to Come

Yesterday Megan was way excited for her Birthday to come and just couldn't handle it any longer. She told us that she wished it was that day. Then she went on to say "I wish my birthday were today, I have been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for my 6th Birthday."
You're great Megan. It has been such a long wait to get to the 6th birthday. I love you!!!!

Talking About Santa

Elizabeth: "Momma, Santa, milk? Momma Santa Cookies? Go see Santa, Hug?"

Mom: "Yes Santa loves milk and lots of cookies. Do you want to go see Santa so you can give him a hug this time?"

Elizabeth: "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Kaylee: "I want to go give Santa a hug this time because I know that he's just a good guy!!!!"

(We've seen Santa a couple different times, not to mention when she was younger. Now Santa is a good guy, I think mostly because we aren't around him.)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BABY

Ok, I know it has been forever and this is going to be a non-pic post but hopefully tonight there will be a few pics I can add. I just haven't figured out with our new computer how to do pics from our camera and need Scott to show me but we have been so busy for the past um.....more than 6 months that it hasn't happened. Horrible I know. Scott has had meetings every night for about 3 months straight and this month he had training away from home for a week(last week by the way) and the girls schedule and my piano schedule that life is hectic and I am soooo stinkin' tired all the time.

Well just to let everyone know I am 37 weeks tomorrow and the longest I've ever carried a baby is 37 weeks and 1 day so we are all anxiously awaiting this little girl's arrival. I've contracted off and on the last few days so we will see what happens. Hopefully in a day or two we will be able to put pictures on here of her for everyone to see. The name is still a little bit of a debate, we have it down to 2 names and have decided that one will be her first name and the other will be her middle name. It will have to be a surprise for everyone so stay ready for the announcement.

I think we are all completely ready for her to be born. We have bedding all cleaned and her crib up in our room, her clothes are all washed and organized in the drawer. We went during spring break to wal-mart(an hr away) and got her cute pink/brown carseat/stroller and all the baby essentials. I feel PREPARED!!! Now I am just anxious and antsy for her to come. I can't wait to hold her and see what she looks like. The girls are so excited and every second they are hugging my belly and rubbing it giving the baby kisses and telling Scott and I how much they love their baby.

The feeling in our home the last few months has been so WONDERFUL!!!! I was trying to describe it to my sister the other day and the only thing that sounded like it felt right was Euphoric. Everyone is so happy and willing to help and our girls have been so sweet about everything. Scott and I just enjoy so much listening to them tell us things and sharing those special moments with our family. Liz is constantly saying and doing the cutest things and Megan is growing up so much I can't believe how big she is. Kaylee is getting so big too and just as sweet and sharing as ever. They both help so much I don't know what I would do without my girls. I can't put into words the feeling in our home but I feel so blessed to be able to share this time with my girls and husband and can't wait to watch them all interact with the baby and have that special spirit in our home.

I'll keep you updated with the new arrival. Hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer because I don't know if I can. I am sooo super restless and cleaning everything in site it's driving my family bonkers but it keeps my mind thinking of other things than waiting for my water to break. We are just hoping that Scott is home when it breaks because it's 20 plus minutes to the hospital(tourists are here in hordes right now and make the commute longer) and 10 mins for him to get home from work and I have about a 30-45 min time window once my water pops!!!! Wish us luck and lots of prayers.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Time goes by fast for those not pregnant!! HAHA!! Can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it all goes according to plan, but as you know, those things rarely do. Let us know. We're excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I've been waiting to hear from you! Glad to see your blog is still alive. Make sure you post something when she's born so we'll know! Sounds like a great spring at your house. Best of luck with the birth!
    (PS we're having a girl too. Can you believe it? I won't know what to do with a girl!)

    ReplyDelete