Megan waiting for her Birthday to Come

Yesterday Megan was way excited for her Birthday to come and just couldn't handle it any longer. She told us that she wished it was that day. Then she went on to say "I wish my birthday were today, I have been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for my 6th Birthday."
You're great Megan. It has been such a long wait to get to the 6th birthday. I love you!!!!

Talking About Santa

Elizabeth: "Momma, Santa, milk? Momma Santa Cookies? Go see Santa, Hug?"

Mom: "Yes Santa loves milk and lots of cookies. Do you want to go see Santa so you can give him a hug this time?"

Elizabeth: "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Kaylee: "I want to go give Santa a hug this time because I know that he's just a good guy!!!!"

(We've seen Santa a couple different times, not to mention when she was younger. Now Santa is a good guy, I think mostly because we aren't around him.)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Welcome Londyn Savannah

She finally arrived and I am finally posting about her. Londyn Savannah was stubborn and didn't come when all the other girls were born (37 weeks). She decided to stay nice and comfy inside of me until 38 weeks and 4 days. It's a record pregnancy for me. She was born Sunday May 8th, on Mother's Day, at 4:06 am and weighed 7 lbs and 10 oz.

I was getting very big and sore and tired and contracting off and on for days. Contractions would start and get about 10 mins apart and would do that for about an hour then they would completely stop. Friday night Scott surprised me with a babysitter and we went to Thor, the whole time I was contracting and thinking this is it I am going into labor, but sadly no nothing happened all night long. Saturday the girls and I went to a bridal shower and my back was hurting so bad with little contractions that I figured not too much would happen. That evening I started contracting again regularly then they stopped. We went to bed and I would have a couple little contractions. About 1:30 I woke up and used the bathroom and I went back to bed, I would just start to fall asleep and a contraction would happen about every 15 mins. Finally about 2:45 this major contraction hit and I knew that I was in labor. So I woke up Scott and he was so funny because it was like he was on an adrenaline high he was so excited and giddy (yes giddy). The contractions jumped to about 3 mins apart, our neighbor came over and we left to the hospital. The whole time I kept telling myself that I wasn't really in labor but then I would have another contraction and sure enough I was.

We got to the hospital about 3:46 and Scott wheeled me down to Labor and Delivery. When we got there one of his student's mom was the nurse and she was so excited because she had been waiting for a couple weeks for me to show up. They got me in the room and I laid on the bed and the baby was ready to come out. So they called the doctor and he got there 5 mins later. From the time I walked in to when she was born they didn't even have time to do anything but put gloves on and check me and I was ready to have her. They didn't even have time to do an I.V. or chart anything or even give us wrist tags. The Dr. got there and broke my water and about 3 mins later Londyn was born. She is my biggest baby and was the hardest to push her head out. I cried after she was born because she was a lot more work than my others. When we got to the hospital I told Scott "I really don't want to do this", we've joked this whole pregnancy that either I'm old or I'm just a whimp this time around. :)

The girls came in the next morning on their way to church and were so excited to meet Londyn. It was so sweet watching all of them with her and how happy they were to have a new baby sister. Unfortunately the batteries in the camera were dead (I had just replaced them with brand new ones so I don't know what happened) so we didn't get any pictures of her that first day and then Scott brought new ones but didn't get them put in because I was discharged Monday right away. So these are just some random pictures that have been taken throughout the week.

She is such a good baby and happy all the time. She loves getting a washcloth bath especially her hair washed. The other night she had finished eating and I was trying to lay down with her to sleep so I turned off the light and she screamed. So I turned on the light for a minute and she fell fast asleep, so I turned off the light again. Well instantly she was screaming. This happened about 4-5 times until I decided she wanted the light on and we both fell fast asleep. Silly Londyn. Hope you enjoy the pics and I will definitely put more on soon.


Proud BIG Sisters

2 days old


The "New" Big Sister

Relaxing with Daddy while he's home from work


chilling in her swing


first outing in her car seat-not too happy

My happy girls

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! She's adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a little sweetie. I love the story about the light on while sleeping. Amazing how picky they are so young!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julie! She is beautiful! I hope you guys are all doing well.

    Erin Pettingill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess some of us have to provide all the princesses in the world....aren't lil girls wonderful!?!? Congratulations on #4! LOVE YOU@

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another sweet girl! We are finally expecting a girl next months (have three wild boys).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I'm so out of the loop these days--I didn't even know you were pregnant! Good luck with all those fun princesses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the picture at the end with your 3 girls too! Hope you recover quickly and get to relax a little!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you have a blog! Congrats on the new lil' sweetie pie!
    www.danielandcamille.blogspot.com
    Stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations you guys! I'm so glad you sent the link to your blog! It's great seeing you on here. Londyn is beautiful! I think she looks just like Elizabeth. Everyone looks so much older! So so cute! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! She is adorable! She sure looks like the other 3 girls! VERY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete