I love my girls and can't believe they are getting so big. Megan will be 7 in 4 months. I am not old enough to have a 7 year old.....am I? Sometimes I still feel like a kid myself. To all you who we went to school together, it's 10 years this June. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I love you girls and all your silliness. Last night we were eating dinner late because the girls had just gotten home from dance and I had just finished piano lessons. They were so goofy and crazy and poor mommy was exhausted and not feeling good but they were so cute trying to cheer me up!!!!! Thanks girls!!!!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
My cute girls
I love my girls and can't believe they are getting so big. Megan will be 7 in 4 months. I am not old enough to have a 7 year old.....am I? Sometimes I still feel like a kid myself. To all you who we went to school together, it's 10 years this June. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! I love you girls and all your silliness. Last night we were eating dinner late because the girls had just gotten home from dance and I had just finished piano lessons. They were so goofy and crazy and poor mommy was exhausted and not feeling good but they were so cute trying to cheer me up!!!!! Thanks girls!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know it will be 10 years- I can't believe it! Will you come to a reunion if they have one?
ReplyDeleteBlog more!
ReplyDelete