This is my crazy/sweet Liz and her silly personality coming out in this picture. There are lots of pics and there is a post at the end of the pics.
Ok I know it's been forever since I posted, life has been crazy and I'm just not the best at this. Anyway Megan started 1st grade and is loving it. She has her first loose tooth and is excited to tell everyone about it.
Kaylee started Kindergarten and is just soooooo excited she can't believe she actually started school. She has morning kindergarten and when I get her off the bus she runs home as fast as possible runs to the kitchen counter, sits down, opens her backpack and does homework right away(not that she really has any but she loves to pretend most days).
Elizabeth and I have fun being home together, she is definitely turning into the terrible 3s and can throw such enormous tantrums that I just can't believe they are coming from her. Then on the other hand she is sooo stinkin' cute and sweet and lovable that when they tantrums come you are completely in shock.
We have been in our new house since the beginning/middle of July. We are loving it so much. There is a ton more stuff to do but for now I think we are taking a break from doing fix it work right now. We need to do a little touch up paint and eventually change the flooring in one bathroom, maybe change the counter tops and cupboards sometime but for now we are just relaxing and enjoying the house.
I got to go to my sister's this summer when she had her 3rd little girl and stay with her family for 2 weeks. Scott was so wonderful and let me go see her. I can't repay him or thank him enough for that chance. I haven't seem Amy for quite a while. I was gone over my birthday which also happens to be Amy's little 2 year old Sofia's birthday. It was so fun, busy because Amy had a lot of complications from the C-section but I was so glad that I could go and see her family and be there to help when she needed it most. By the way she just outside of D.C. so I did get to do some sightseeing. I will have to do another post and put pics up from my trip there.
Enjoy the pics of the girls and eventually I will get pics of the house taken and posted.

Wow. Your girls have grown up SO much since we saw them last. So cute! It's great that they like school.
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping to see more pictures and hear more news on here soon.....btw, I talked to Carol and Roger last week... =)
It's so good to see a post from you! And to see you're doing well in your new house and your girls love school. Great news. Hmmmm.... I also talked to Carol and Roger last week....
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you thank you! LOVE pictures I can SEE!!! Ok 2 things where is that red door? Very cute! and you need to fix your backrounds (as does Amy), they don't work and make it hard to read the blog Ok that is all! Seriously have to meet my niece before she is 20! Geez!
ReplyDelete