Ok it has been FOREVER since I last blogged....I know shame on me!!! But I am doing a bit of advertising now, mainly for people who live in Utah. My brother Adam graduated last July with his Pediatric Dentistry license and is about to open up his own office in Orem, UT. I believe the opening date is the end of April. I put a link on my fun websites area but here is the web address if you are interested in looking. www.pediatricsmilesoforem.com If you are in need of a GREAT Pediatric Dentist check out the website and give them a call to set up an appointment today. They are just finishing up the remodeling of the office building and we have been helping preview different designs for the website that is now up and running. They(Adam, Chantel and my parents) have been super crazy busy in getting everything going the last several months.
I hope you enjoy my advertising and check out his website and go see him if you need a Dentist!!! ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks a bunch! and who knows maybe this will jump start your Blogging career! ;O)
ReplyDeleteLove ya!