Megan waiting for her Birthday to Come

Yesterday Megan was way excited for her Birthday to come and just couldn't handle it any longer. She told us that she wished it was that day. Then she went on to say "I wish my birthday were today, I have been waiting my WHOLE LIFE for my 6th Birthday."
You're great Megan. It has been such a long wait to get to the 6th birthday. I love you!!!!

Talking About Santa

Elizabeth: "Momma, Santa, milk? Momma Santa Cookies? Go see Santa, Hug?"

Mom: "Yes Santa loves milk and lots of cookies. Do you want to go see Santa so you can give him a hug this time?"

Elizabeth: "Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Kaylee: "I want to go give Santa a hug this time because I know that he's just a good guy!!!!"

(We've seen Santa a couple different times, not to mention when she was younger. Now Santa is a good guy, I think mostly because we aren't around him.)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Moms By Heart: Six Affordable Ideas for Teacher Gifts!

Moms By Heart: Six Affordable Ideas for Teacher Gifts!

Here is a blog with some fun ideas for Christmas for kids teachers. I really especially like the Bath and Body Works one. Thought most people would like it. It is good until Nov. 22. The soaps are 4/$10, There is a coupon if you spend $30 you get $10 off. So you buy 12 soaps and get them for $20 or I think it was $1.67 each. If you don't use that many you get get a friend to share with you and you each pay $10 and get 6 soaps. Hope it works for you.

Also if you check only my fun blogs links there is one called Freebies4Mom and that is a really cool blog with some really amazing coupons. One I sent an email out on is for 50 free photocards with free shipping that lasts until the end of the month. So check it out. The link for it is off to the left hand side of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment