A Gorgeous Sunset as we were crossing the bridge by our home.
My three beautiful Princess dressed up with a full day of play ahead of them.I know you probably are all thinking that it was about time for me to start a blog. Well you were right it was. My family is dying to see more pictures of the girls and I can't blame them, I'm horrible at sending pictures and with my parents planning to go on a mission in a little while they will most definitely love being able to see their granddaughters. We finally got internet that is fast enough to upload photos and so I finally decided that it would be fun to start a blog and maybe use it as a way to stay more organized. (MAYBE). I feel like life is absolutely crazy with everything changing right now, school starting again for Scott, Megan starting school, Kaylee doing preschool with me and Elizabeth being too big to be a baby and too little to be a big girl.
Here's to me turning over a new leaf and hopefully keeping updated pictures of my Princesses and our fun accomplishments and experiences.

GREAT! I love blogging! I was thinking that we hadn't seen you guys in too long too! Feel free to peek at our blog, but don't worry if you don't have time to read all my rambling on and on...
ReplyDeleteCute girls!
About stinkin' time!
ReplyDeleteYeah!! If you go private, add me to your list so I can watch your blog!!
ReplyDeleteHey Julie, I'm glad you finally started a blog. Your girls are beautiful!! Don't forget to add me to your list if you make it private.
ReplyDeleteErin Pettingill
pettingillspage.blogspot.com
add us to your list so we can keep up!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you included us in your blog...it will be great to keep up with you all this way! Do you have our blog address? We all have them. It's a great way to keep in touch!
ReplyDelete