I have been sick and I am so ready to be over it. I had promised the girls we would go to the football game on Friday night. It was so nice and warm and would have been perfect instead of going in the cool, humid rain. But I just felt awful and Megan was acting like she was exhausted and sick. So we ended up staying home and the girls went to bed and I laid down and relaxed and tried to sleep. Scott didn't get home until about 10:30-he helps do security for the football games. Well Saturday the girls were up super early and I just felt awful. So Scott was awesome and told me to relax and feel better. So he took the girls for a daddy daughter date. They went to the store and got some groceries we needed and of course he bought season 8 of "Smallville" (we are big fans), and took the girls to lunch.
It was so nice because it was quiet. I got to read a book, take a nice long bath and then shower and get ready. Then they got home and had brought me lunch too and Scott bought me a ton of chocolate from Costco and a big thing of novelty popcorn(So good).
Scott had a Stake Leadership meeting so he left for that around 3:00 with a friend. Our Stake is really spread out, it goes all the way over by Rainier, OR and across the river to WA and down the coast to Seaside. Usually all stake meetings are held in Rainier or Longview. Occassionally our church building is used for the west side meetings. Well he got home around 7:00 and we had dinner and the girls were in bed by 8:00. Then we watched a couple episodes of smallville.
Sunday was absolutely crazy. It was Stake Conference and luckily this time and no more times do we have to drive an hour to Longview, WA. They bought equipment and put a camera in the stake center in Longview and web-camed it to our building. It was awesome. The girls were so tired though and Scott kept falling asleep and I still just felt sooooo sick. I was tired and my body ached and I had zero energy to be wrestling with 3 little girls for 2 hours. Well we got home and ate lunch then scott told me to lay day and take a nap.
I grabbed my Ensign to read for a little bit but I think I read the same first sentence a gazillion times and then fell asleep. Oh my goodness, I slept for 4 hours. I was so stinkin' tired. Elizabeth woke me up crying that she was stinky so I had to change her and bath her because her bum was sore. All the girls wanted in the bath too. Scott was so sweet, he did all the dishes and made lasagna. What an awesome hubby. I love him so much. He's sooooo good at taking care of me when I don't feel good. I think if Beth didn't wake me up I would have slept all night.
Today we walked Megan to the bus and it was raining outside. Not hard for here but definitely a hard rain storm for other states(like Utah). We got home and were all drenched, can't wait for the real rain to come in a couple months. Oh boy!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No reason to even try to shower before taking her to school in the rain then, huh?
ReplyDeleteI completely understand the tired stuff. I get that way sometimes (usually on the weekend. Can't we all just sleep through the whole thing!?)
Hope you are feeling better soon.
Sorry you've been sick!! I love your blog by the way! I sent you an invitation to my blog, so you can check it out.
ReplyDelete